Research and Talent Operations are the core of our services. These teams are in the frontline and they play an integral part in providing a world-class service to our candidates and clients. You will be working alongside your teammates from the Research team to find and source top-tier talent and with your teammates from the Talent Operations team to provide the best experience to the candidates and clients.
Critical for this role is great research and sourcing skills, great interviewing skills, excellent English skills, both verbal, and written, great communication skills and curiosity.
Analysts are supported by the People team, Ops & Sales Ops, BI, and of course Product & Engineering to make sure that they have all the resources, tools, and knowledge to be successful and grow in their roles.
- Think holistically about how and where to source for top talent.
- Do extensive research on our clients, the industries they operate in and their competitors.
- Ensure that we provide the best possible experience to the candidates and the clients by engaging in a timely and informative communication.
- Conduct interviews and assessments, write interview notes and prepare the introduction of the candidates.
- Draft engaging communication materials such as job descriptions, messages, client and candidate kits.
- Act as the point of contact between us, the candidates, and the clients. You will coordinate all the communication, meetings, interviews and travel logistics.
- Partner with the consultant to effectively profile key search criteria and skill sets for each role, generate ideas around developing the sourcing strategy, communication and the hunting grounds.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written. (min. B2 level)
- Great sourcing and interviewing skills. At least one year of experience in recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of the technology world and what business models and companies are shaping the future.
- Self-driven, goal-oriented, and analytical frame of mind.
- Creative, well organized, accurate, flexible personality and you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Team player attitude.
About The Big Search
The Big Search is on a mission to accelerate companies shaping our future. We use the latest technology and our custom-built software to help successful and ambitious tech start-ups hire new leaders and scale their teams.
Our team started in Amsterdam but has now grown to London, Berlin and Skopje – and that’s just the beginning! We want the sharpest minds around the world to join our mission. As a company that values openness, we’ll say now that we push our employees to go further than they’ve ever gone before. But along the way, there are rewards, excitement, new opportunities, fellowship and, if you’re lucky, the worst jokes you’ll ever hear.
At The Big Search, we all drive towards one single unified goal. Join us and your big search for the right career becomes our big search too.