We are looking for a motivated and detail oriented Junior Accountant who will be responsible for recording day-to-day accounting activities, bookkeeping and maintaining business evidence, creating miscellaneous accounting reports.
S/he will be working with our Senior team members and will report directly to our CFO.
The Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures the accounting department’s administrative work;
- Bank account administration; tracking of balances, preparation and execution of payments, fallow-up on payments
- Settling accounts with linked companies- intercompany transactions
- Records Bills, Invoices and Weekly Vendor Settlements
- Performing Bank Reconciliation -Helps with month and year end books closing process;
- Helps with preparation of miscellaneous accounting reports
- Review of the list of overdue Invoices
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Accounting / Finance / Economics;
- Preferably 1 year of experience in related Field;
- Familiarity with accounting principles- GAAP;
- Professional Manner and strong ethical code;
- Good computer skills and Excel knowledge is mandatory;
- Accounting Software QuickBooks knowledge and experience is preferred;
- Readiness to meet deadlines.
- Reasonable English knowledge necessary:
What We Offer:
- Competitive starting salary and bonuses
- Room for progress and advance in career
- Accounting Software QuickBooks Training
- Pleasant working environment