Talent Acquisition Executive – Tech
Headquartered in the UK, with day-to-day operations carried out from our state-of-the-art office in Skopje, Sopro provides sophisticated digital marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from innovative start-ups to sector leaders and global brands.
We have spent six years redefining B2B demand generation techniques and proving that there are more predictable, higher quality ways to harness technology to create demand.
Receiving a Best Place to Work award by the UK Business Awards 2021, we’ve been busy collecting awards for our people, service, technology and business results. With over 100 new hires in the last 12 months, Sopro has maintained its position as one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in Europe.
As a result of this growth, we have a great opportunity for an IT focused Talent Acquisition Executive to lead and deliver an effective recruitment strategy to meet the growing hiring demands predominantly of our Tech Department. You will leverage your experience, employing both traditional and non-traditional recruitment methods to source talented individuals to us.
- Plan and execute an effective recruitment strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace
- Maintain our applicant tracking and previous candidate management systems
- Use existing network and build and maintain relationships with both passive and active candidates
- Establish and maintain a network of industry contacts
- Analyse hiring needs, determine best recruiting methods, and create/deploy client-specific and/or role-specific strategic recruiting strategies
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with business requirements
- Take an active part in contacting job candidates, scheduling interviews, administer assessment tests, informing candidates on the status of their job application
- Assist in preparing job advertisements, posting job advertisements on social media
- Participate in organising networking events, job fairs and other company events
- Provide support in the on-boarding process of new employees
- Ensure the best candidate experience possible
- Experienced in recruiting quality IT/Developer talent in Macedonia and other geographic locations
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, willingness to learn
- Positive, supportive and encouraging attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Attention to detail
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices
What we offer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Expert mentorship and a guided development plan
- Cool, vibrant workplace with a great vibe
- Fresh fruit, breakfasts, foosball, volleyball…everything you would expect from a tech company
- Regular social events
- Awesome colleagues
We employ some of the best talent we have ever come across, from our management team to our developers… to our exceptional marketing and operations teams. Nobody grows without working with the best and you will be working with the best from day one.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers a fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.