What is Slice?
Slice is the leading technology and marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it super easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $47 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile and web ordering experience for consumers, and by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, and marketing to grow their business, while helping them compete with Big Pizza. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
Slice, MK is one of the company’s busy hubs and home to many of our Software Engineers, Data specialists, Sales, Marketing, Product and People Teams. We have a world class office and an office culture that is second to none; so we only hire the best!
This is an opportunity to step into a Talent Acquisition Partner position in one of the most exciting tech companies in the world, let alone the MK market. We need someone who can hit the ground running quickly with a strong network and have the ability to learn fast. As a start up in hyper growth, 2022 is set to be the most exciting year for Slice to date!
- Be the go-to expert of the MK market with an excellent network, staying on top of any changes and opportunities that will assist you in making hires.
- Be Responsible for all things recruiting from research, sourcing, interviewing, process management and employer branding.
- Continuously build a strong talent pipeline, cultivating relationships across the market for talent we need now but also in the future.
- Ensure complete visibility of all open roles on our company website, job boards and inhouse communication channels to encourage referrals.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Manager to execute a flawless candidate experience.
- Be responsible for keeping all recruitment systems and documents clean and up to date with the correct information.
- Work closely with and build relationships with Global Hiring Managers to develop / update job descriptions, candidate specifications and process required for each role.
- Act as a consultant to your Hiring Manager with each role providing market maps, knowledge of each candidate and timeframes.
- Provide metrics when required
What we are looking for
- 2+ years’ minimum as a recruiter in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional knowledge of the MK market in Sales, Marketing,Tech, Data or Product and evidence of a strong network.
- Experience utilizing an ATS (Greenhouse is a bonus!)
- Demonstrable experience in building solid relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Strong skills in candidate management and a track record of offer acceptances.
- Creative with experience in employer branding campaigns and activities.
- Comfortable working with distributed teams across the globe.
- Stellar organisational skills, prioritising work and exceeding deadlines.
- Team player who is not afraid to try new things, give feedback and strive for the best results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and new processes.
- Positive attitude!
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 1000+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest-growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you.
Slice is an equal opportunities employer and we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style and perspective as we believe it adds value to the organization, and we aim to recruit like-minded employees.