Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client, a well established international company for customer care is looking for:
We are looking for a committed and motivated recruiter full-time. You are part of our nationwide HR team and are responsible for recruitment and selection at the location in Skopje / North Macedonia. You report to the team lead recruiting. With your know-how and your creative and structured way of working, you are responsible for driving forward recruitment measures and making a decisive contribution to the company’s success and sustainable company growth.
Work tasks and responsibility
- Responsibility for the entire selection of applicants, from reviewing the documents to the personal interview and the onboarding of new employees
- In close cooperation with the specialist departments, you will work out job advertisements and ensure that they are disseminated through various media (newspapers, social media, etc.)
- Researching new recruiting channels and cooperation partners, as well as carrying out various tasks in personnel marketing
- As a “business card” for the location, you represent the company internally and externally (information events, cooperation partners)
- Conscientious documentation and reporting according to the Best R + S standard to the management, with whom you are in close contact at all times
- Professional experience in the field of personnel recruitment and personnel marketing, preferably in the service sector
- Active sourcing of suitable candidate profiles and the selection of candidates
- Experience with ATS and applicant management tools is an advantage
- Excellent German and English spoken skills (B2 at least)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-minded, open personality with a strong service orientation
- Sufficient Computer skills (MS Office)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Strong and dynamic personality
- Excellent working conditions
- Full-time employment
- Professional development
- Numerous opportunities for advancement and development
- Modern online communication
- Great earning opportunities salary + bonuses
- Full training provided
Offer / Salary: Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on mobile no. +389 71 370 151 (Monday – Friday).
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!