Award-winning company Casumo opens its first offices in Skopje. Since 2012 they are leading the innovation of the iGaming industry. Known for its unique and lovable brands including Casumo, Dunder and Kazoom Casino, the group continues to develop and deliver best-in-class gaming products and experiences.
On behalf of our client, DEKRA is looking for:
- HR Generalist
- Primary point of contact for designated business area/s to people managers and employees for policy and procedure;
- Build strong relationship with leaders, managers and individual contributors across the business to become a trusted advisor;
- Understand the HR needs of different departments to help them achieve their objectives whilst following the overall HR strategy;
- Challenging, coaching and supporting people managers/stakeholders in the development of their people management skills to build the confidence to successfully lead their people;
- Provide proactive and reactive solution focused HR service to the business in line with HR agenda/framework;
- Support people managers in the management of the HR and ER matters, including discipline, grievance and performance, within areas of responsibility in line with relevant legislation and best practice. Act as a subject expert and escalating more complex matters where necessary. Manage and mitigate risk. Maintain accurate records;
- Work with people managers to execute the people plan within areas of responsibility and within agreed timescales to help improve business efficiency;
- Champion and promote HR initiatives across teams;
- Collaborate with and support the global HR team to roll out coordinated people focused initiatives and activities;
- As part of the HR Operational team, to communicate and share expertise with the wider teams to further develop the HR function in meeting business objectives;
- Ensure all employment changes are updated in HR systems and communicated effectively to payroll as appropriate;
- Collaborate and manage a wide variety of projects, include onboarding and offboarding, both locally and globally taking responsibility for delivery/output as required and directed;
- Prepare HR documents as required;
- Act as an Office Manager for the office in Macedonia, this included making arrangements for office upkeep and organizing office events.
- 3-4 years previous experience;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of labor laws;
- Proficient with MS Office.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*By sending your CV and motivation letter, you agree that your personal data will be processed for the needs of recruitment and selection by DEKRA Arbeit Macedonia and they will be stored in the DEKRA database.
Note: Candidates can withdraw their permission to process their personal documents at any time by sending a notification to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org