Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
For our Client, we are looking for:
Payroll & Benefits Administrator
About the role:
Reporting to the Lead People Generalist, the Payroll & Benefits administrator will play an important part in providing an expert HR service to our Client’s company. As part of the wider People team, this role will be responsible for:
- Processing of monthly payroll of 250 employees, including liaising with employees and our payroll provider, calculating staff entitlements, ensuring payslips are correct
- All benefit administration – this will include regular renewals, negotiating for new benefits, resolving queries, and communication of benefits information to the business
- Administering all starter and leaver information with regards to payroll & benefits
- Working closely with the wider team to develop benefits functions and improve employee experience
- Provide support and communication to employees on payroll and benefit queries
- Provide data analysis and reporting on benefits
- Liaise closely with Finance team and external payroll and benefits providers
- Work with People Partner to ensure that policies and procedures relating to payroll & benefits are up to date with UK government legislation and employment law
- Supporting the Lead People Generalist with general HR administration such as issuing of offer letters and contracts as needed from time to time
- Results driven, process obsessed, detail orientated
- Team player, happy to get stuck in
- Strong communicator
- Based in Skopje and able to work from the office 3 times a week
- Fluent written and oral English
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 1years’s experience of payroll and benefits
- Understanding of UK payroll and benefits
- Some wider knowledge of HR processes would be useful but not essential
- Knowledge of labor law and legislation in Macedonia
- Good excel skills
- Unlimited access to Udemy courses
- Private Health insurance (post probation)
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Referral bonus scheme
- Supportive and collaborative company culture
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Sashka Malinovikj on mobile no. +389 70 370 649(Monday – Friday).
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!